I had been testing an installation, where I encountered an error that curl support was needed to continue. After a little research, I found the following to work for me.
- Download the version of php that is being used.
- Extract php_curl.dll to php\extensions
- Extract libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll to system path ie. windows\system32
- Edit php.ini and uncomment (remove the semi-colon) the line extension=php_curl.dll
- Restart the server (service).
After restarting the service, curl was recognized and the installation was permitted to continue.